Diamond Flooring are acutely aware of its responsibilities to the environment & continually strive to be proactive towards sustainability, recycling & maintaining a low carbon footprint.
- Comply with all statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Comply with our clients environmental policy requirements.
- Identify and evaluate the environmental consequences of the Company’s activities.
- Promote and support ‘best practice’ for maximising environmental benefit, to encourage environmental improvement and minimise the potential for environmental damage that may be caused by our operations.
- Educate and train our employees to promote awareness and understanding of environmental issues.
- Ensure all activity by ourselves & related suppliers abide by statutory guidelines.
- Are committed to Minimise the total quantity of waste produced by our operations and maximise recycling of any waste produced.
- Whenever possible, liaise closely with statutory and local authorities, clients, third party organisations and the general public to reduce waste & increase recycling activity.
- Review our environmental performance and that of our sub-contractors by regular auditing of operations, identify and rectify any deficiencies and promote continuous improvement.
- Establish and maintain an effective Environmental Management System to complement our core business operations, supported by proven Environmental Consultants where necessary.
Call us NOW on:
or 01925 650790
or fill in the form below
and we'll call you
Family owned flooring contractor
Established since 1989
Fully trained and qualified in all areas of the flooring industry
FREE site surveys and evaluations
2 years residential and 12 month commercial fitting warranties